SUPERVISOR | WALSH BAY KITCHEN |ROSLYN PACKER THEATRE
Lights. Camera. Action!
With a sleek fit out paying homage to its theatrical setting, oozing mood and drama, Walsh Bay Kitchen offers a place where people can meet and enjoy culinary delights, anticipate or reflect upon the shows of the Roslyn Packer Theatre, the Wharf Theatres or simply share in the eclectic sights and sounds of Walsh Bay and the Sydney’s Arts Precinct. Situated in the City in the fastest growing part of Sydney, this venue is ideally placed to capitalise on the development of Barangaroo and Walsh Bay.
The show starts with you!
If you have experience supervising team members both front of house and back of house in an innovative venue and thrive on organization and fast past work this job is for you!!
You love supervising with the day to day operations, pre-theatre and the local dining community. You will love lavish events and functions, from intimate dinners in our semi-private dining rooms to luxury product launches and larger events at Roslyn Packer Theatre!
You thrive working in a fast paced environment being hands on and super organised. Your ability to engage with team members, provide support and clear direction is paramount to the success. Event coordination and delivery is desirable.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- A minimum 2+ years’ experience in a supervisor role
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong leadership capabilities, true motivator and a dedicated mentor
- Excellent knowledge of produce and wine and running of a venue
- Exposure to Event Coordination
- Motivation and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, time management and dedication
- Ability to work 5 days within a 7 day roster with 2 days off in a row
- Clear communication skills, flexible, resilient and passionate
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a 3 month fixed term contract possibility of going perm
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating restaurants, cafés, events and food facilities across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes 360 Bar and Dining, Centennial Homestead, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, The Avalon on the Beach and Sydney Opera House – Portside, Western Foyers. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Please follow the link to apply.