CHEF DE PARTIE | WALSH BAY KITCHEN
Lights. Camera. Action!
With a sleek fit out paying homage to its theatrical setting, oozing mood and drama, Walsh Bay Kitchen offers a place where people can meet and enjoy culinary delights, anticipate or reflect upon the shows of the Roslyn Packer Theatre, the Wharf Theatres or simply share in the eclectic sights and sounds of Walsh Bay and the Sydney’s Arts Precinct. Situated in the City in the fastest growing part of Sydney, this venue is ideally placed to capitalise on the development of Barangaroo and Walsh Bay.
We want you!
We are looking for a fantastic CDP to work in our dynamic BOH team–cooking an Asian-inspired menu at Walsh Bay Kitchen. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you.
Do you have?
- 3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Flexible availability
- Must have qualifications (Cert III) or trade experience equivalent
- Excellent cooking and knife skills
- Sound knowledge of food safety, hygiene and WHS
- Resilience and an ability to perform in high pressure environments
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including restaurant service, events and functions
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please answer the questions on our Careers page and upload your CV.